SunPro™ PLA Coated Kraft Paper & Boards
SunPro™ Group Of Companies glanceThe PLA Coated Kraft Paper Material is ideally suited for such as Packaging bags, sugar sachet etc.! This paper looks like poly coated paper cups but is actually made from high quality pla which is plant based. This means you won’t be adding to landfill or harming the environment. This is a great plastic-free alternative for any cafe or takeaway looking to make a real eco-conscious difference.
- Truly compostable Eco Friendly PLA coated paper
- Biodegradable Paper/Boards complies with food safety requirements for direct food contact
- Excellent Heat seal ability on continuous FFS machine
- Excellent gas barrier
- We manufacture eco-friendly, nontoxic paper and board
- Excellent printing effect on paper/paperboard surface
- Our compostable paper & board has Optimum tear strength
WHAT IS PLA – POLYLACTIC ACID?
- Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable polymer derived from lactic acid.
- Polylactic Acid (PLA), an affordable, recyclable, innovative packaging material made from renewable resources.
Plastic-coated paper productsinclude milk and juice cartons, hot and cold paper drinking cups, frozen food containers, plastic lined paper bags, take-out Containers and some paper plates. Polylactide (PLA) is the most studied and easily available bio based and bio-degradable polymer. As such PLA would be a good candidate to be coated on to paper for complete compost ability at the end of life.
- PLA Coated Kraft Paper
- PLA Coated Chromo Paper
- PLA Coated Poster Paper
- PLA Coated Glassine Paper
- PLA Coated Cup Stock Papers
- 50 gsm Chromo Paper / 15 – 20 gsm Biopolymer
- 40 gsmGlassine Paper / 20 – 30 gsm Biopolymer
- 45 gsm Poster Paper / 15 – 20 gsm Biopolymer
- 50 gsm Kraft Paper / 20-30 gsm Biopolymer
- 170 – 250 gsm Cup stock board / 15 – 20 gsm Biopolymer
- 150 – 250 gsmFBB/SBS board / 15 – 20 gsm Biopolymer